*comic strip courtesy of The Muslim Show
Monday 30 December 2019
Friday 27 December 2019
When I watch this commercial, I'm reminded that...
1. Everyone is unique.
2. Just because someone is different and does not conform to the " standard template", it doesn't mean that the person is bad and/or useless.
3. We should always be kind towards other people, even when the person couldn't benefit us in return.
4. Persistence...persistence...persistence :-) Don't give up!
5. Patience is very hard to practice, but is very rewarding in the end.
6. When we give without expecting anything in return, the outcome may surprise us in a good way.
7. Giving is the best gift we can give ourselves.
8. Help may come in various different forms, and sometimes from people or sources we least expected.
9. Love is the universal language that transcends race, colour, creed, and culture.
And a beautiful message towards the end of this commercial:
"People who work out of love, everyone can see their true value." - eventually.
Is there anything that I've missed?
Please always feel free to comment! :-)
Thursday 26 December 2019
Source: https://www.alz.co.uk/info/early-symptoms Dementia incidence continues to increase with age, with dementia incidence do...
The things that are being held back from us could be blessings in disguise. It's a matter of perspective. #remindingmyself #sharin...